We’re building a new kind of network to deliver healthcare as it should be:
- High-quality care delivered in a way that meets members where they are
- Improved partnership and communication between doctors
- Unconventional ideas that create not only a better experience for members, but lower costs all around
All together better.
In a quest to improve the health of our members and communities, we started with a simple question: what’s standing in the way?
The answer that came back time and again: a lack of connection—between doctors caring for the same member; between a member and their own medical information; between employers and knowing what it takes to keep their workforce healthy and productive. As a Clinically Integrated Network founded by UW Medicine, MultiCare Health System and LifePoint Health, we serve communities throughout the Pacific Northwest—with the expertise and passion to solve these issues.
Guided by physician-leaders, Embright is:
- Increasing collaboration among healthcare teams
- Improving access to quality care
- Focused on preventive care and empowering members to improve their health
- Accountable to performance and financial metrics
- Reducing costs for members and employers
The Embright leadership team is comprised of seasoned clinical, administrative and financial experts.
President & Chief Executive Officer
Chief Medical Officer
Director of Operations
Director of Network Development
Director of Population Health
Director of Business Development
Aligned, Agile, and Accessible
Embright brings together like-minded leading providers who collaborate in meaningful ways to streamline care delivery, drive exceptional clinical outcomes and lower costs.
By fostering better collaboration and embracing new ways of thinking, we’re on a mission to change the way healthcare is planned and delivered. We're looking for experienced professionals to work with us.
With a focus on prevention and wellness, Embright delivers high-quality care when, where, and how our members need it—creating better experiences, healthier outcomes and lower costs.